Book Wreath Reveal

So here it is....drum roll....everyone imagine the sound together.......


Now in room context....


And perhaps just one more shot just to be sure....


So LOVE my wreath. To see how I made it click here.I think I can do better tho so I'm gonna make another! This was so fun. Talk about a great way to relax! Highly recommend it. Lets see yours! I don't have a link, but leave me your blog address and I'll pop over for a coffee and a follow! While we're at it, follow me back! Love to have you visit from time to time :)

Happy Canada Day from the Great White North (which is actually really green, but who's arguing with pop culture!)


I'm linking to Just a Girl




I'm finding fabulous!





I'm linking up at Shabby Nest :)
The Shabby Nest



Comments

  1. Love your wreath.. it came out better than mine did!! I dont' have a pic yet of my wreath,(not sure why),, but when I do.. I'll post it! You really did a great job, one of the best I've seen in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! This is actually my project for this weekend!! Yours turned out so well!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks for your sweet words! I'm thinking of doing another. I'd like it to be more ruffle-y if you know what I mean, not so tight. But I do like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did an amazing job! Love how it turned out! I made one a while back & have loved how it looks in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wreath is so beautiful!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party. So glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing idea! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy 4th!
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your encouragement friends. :) I'll pop over for a visit soon! Off for some R n'R!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You won't believe this but I have so much milk glass that my mom got for her wedding; seeing yours makes me want to put it out.

    But then my incredibly destructive kids will probably break it all. 'Lasted 55 years...until it met them' so maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments Most Welcome!

Popular Posts