Book Wreath: My Version

So the book wreath. It's all over the blogosphere. I had to try one. So using a fairly cheap copy of Jo's Boys I began the tearing process. Book Worm came in the room and gasped, began a small sweat and worked through his shock to realize this could be a cool homage to books. Carry on mum.

At this point I began to realize the pages could be turned and made smaller. They had to be rolled long the first time so they would stick out far enough in the back to have some impact.

I found the wreath at the GBF for $1.00 and gave it a shot of spray paint just incase any holes appeared it would look white underneath.

I completely love the finished product! Stay tuned for the reveal! To see it finished click here.


  1. I made one too.. I love them! I really like the white form you chose as your base.. can't wait for the reveal!!!!

  2. Thanks for popping by Tracey! :) I'm coming over to your place too.

  3. Nice, cant wait to see the reveal and find out where you hang it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for you sweet comments on my DIY curtains.


Post a Comment

Comments Most Welcome!

Popular Posts