I Want A Pouff

I really do. I can't help it, I know it's a trend, but I really like them. I like all kinds of them.


I particularly love Amy Butler Pouffs.


And these too....


These just make me happy!


I think these are swoon worthy.


These just have that cozy feel.


Gorgeous color.

Source: etsy.com via Samantha on Pinterest

These make me want to just run out right now and buy one.



Only my budget has another idea. So, I can wait. Just like I did for my garden stool. Only this time, I hope it's not three years.

Comments

  1. I'm in love with them, too! I have been planning to make one for a couple months now and keep putting it off... need to get on that. And all the other projects I am procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of the Amy Butler gum drop pillows and we love them! They stack in the corner and we bring them out when we have company and the kids sit on them. Perfect. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments Most Welcome!

Popular Posts