Muskoka Chairs Update

So I have 5 Muskoka chairs. 3 are white. 2 are brown. I have no idea why or where I was going with that. But spray paint is to the rescue! I've begun the paint make over and discovered something about spray paint cans with wide nozzles....ouch! My forearm is shaking and my grip is about gone. In fact typing this is really ridiculous. My fingers don't want to co-operate with my brain. Major fatigue! It's crazy. I'm totally going to invest in one of these.


I'm only 1/2 into the project at this point. Hoping by dinner, I'm done the pair and they are back proudly in their spots on the deck.

Here's the during, because I forgot the before....I still haven't started thinking of my projects as blog posts...getting there!


Together you can see the beginnings of some great color.








I just hope I don't run out of paint. It took 2 cans so far and that's just the backs and bottoms! Stay tuned for the reveal.Which is now available here!

I'm linking up to My Romantic Homes: The Painted Furniture Party
and to Domestically Speaking: 83rd Power of Paint Party
and to Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seeds

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product!
    I'm your newest follower - everything looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the after :) Posted. Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments Most Welcome!

Popular Posts