31 Days of Cottage Living...Day 6...What would yours look like?

I love to dream big. I've decided to dream for a cottage. I'm ready for one I think. Here's my vision. Thank you Pintrest. Where have you been all my life?

A place to have that morning coffee....mmmmm......


So serene!


It has to have a view of lovely...


 It needs a room with a view too...
 

A quaint kitchen would be awesome!


And a sweet little bunkie would do just fine! Ahhh, I love dreaming big!


"I am excessively fond of a cottage; there is always so much comfort, so much elegance about them. And I protest, if I had any money to spare, I should buy a little land and build one myself, within a short distance of London, where I might drive myself down at any time, and collect a few friends about me and be happy. I advise everybody who is going to build, to build a cottage." - Jane Austen

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments Most Welcome!

Popular Posts