31 Days of Cottage Living...Day 10...Building the Look at Home

So lets build the cottage at home. Well, not literally, but lets take some elements from the cottage life style and bring them into our suburban living. I for one, have a bit of an eclectic cottage/beach type vibe, that's coming along. I'm not where I want to be but I'm steadily moving toward it. That makes me happy.

Having a kitchen like any of these would make me happy too...


Source: bhg.com via Kaitlin on Pinterest

What do I love most about these cottage styled kitchens? White.

Source: houzz.com via elissa on Pinterest




 Are you a fan of open shelving or closed?


I'm still liking a nice mix of both.
I'm not sure if I'm disciplined enough to handle completely open.


Source: None via Glennese on Pinterest

I LOVE this ceiling. Wow.

Source: google.com via Lynette on Pinterest

I thot about doing a white bead board ceiling in my kitchen. I love the wood tho. Hmmmm.... What would you do?

Comments

Popular Posts