Order 2014

January isn't my New Year. February is. I like to sift through my thoughts in January, see what I feel to work on, what worked last year, what didn't. I don't like to push my planning into the flip of one page on a calendar. This has worked for me so well. So this week, is now my New Year...my time to move into whatever the plans are that January revealed. :)
My word this year is Order. I love order. I live with people who don't always have the same vision for order that I do. Nothing makes me rise to a challenge like someone not quite catching my vision, you know what I mean? So with that in mind and all the things that have percolated to the top...Order, Order, Order. Not just in the court, but in every area of my life. And those who don't want to come along, might be swayed by the results. Sometimes, actions do speak louder than words.


This post from MPMK made its way around blog world a few times, years in a row and every once it a while it pops back up....I think it may be may favorite blog post of all times. I have released myself from trying to be a blogger; I'm so not one. I am a blog reader, but occasionally like to pop in here and brain dump. This is such a day. Its more for me, but if anyone can relate...virtual high five!!! This post from Steph totally nails it for so many of us. So on my journey to order...I'm going to just keep this one in mind. Order. With grace and mercy, for me and those not quite catching my vision. Happy day to you. 

Comments

  1. Hello Samantha. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am so glad to stop by your one of the blogs "Coloniel Curve Cottage" and the post on it "Order 2014". I am glad to know you as youth leader. I am also glad to know that you have home schooled your three young children. Your investment as a Godly mother and as a teacher will never go invain. Iet me share about me, I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short term/ long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their summer / christmas vacation. We would love to have your three young children to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their summer/ christmas vacation. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pretty fluent for someone who is not a blogger:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments Most Welcome!

Popular Posts